HyperX, the widely-renowned and award-winning gaming division of Kingston Technology, is using CES 2019 to announce a new lineup of products that will take gaming performance and comfort to new levels. The HyoerX Quadcast Standalone Microphone, HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB 16GB memory modules, and new HyperX Cloud Orbit and Cloud Orbit S Headsets featuring Audeze™ and Waves® Technology were unveiled, as well as the HyperX Pulsefire Raid RGB Gaming Mouse and HyperX Cloud Alpha Purple Edition Headset.
According to Mark Leathem, HyperX vice president, “There’s nothing like CES to put a spotlight on the HyperX commitment to delivering high-performance gaming products for all levels of gamers. Whether immersing yourself in a game of Battle Royale, battling friends while playing online basketball, or throwing down from your couch in a fighting game on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, or Xbox, the new high-performance HyperX products further enhance your gameplay experience.”
- HyperX Quadcast Standalone Microphone — Designed to meet the exacting demands of PC, PlaySation 4, and Mac professionals or aspiring streamers. Features an anti-vibration shock mount, an easily-accessible gain control adjustment, four selectable polar patterns, and tap-to-mute functionality with convenient LED lighting to indicate broadcast status. Crystal-clear voice capturing connects streamers to their viewers like never before. Due to be available in March of 2019, it will have an MSRP of $139.99.
- HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB 16GB Memory Modules — Now available in 16GB modules in speeds of 3000MHz and 3200MHz as individual modules and kits of 2 and 4, up to 64GB. Features synchronized RGB lighting with HyperX Infrared Sync technology, allowing multiple modules to sync LED lighting and produce exceptional patterns and color displays. Powered directly from the motherboard, this patented technology provides an enhanced visual experience of RGB memory for gaming, overclocking PCs and DIY system builds. Due to be available late this month, these new modules have an MSRP of $167.00 for individual modules.
- HyperX Cloud Orbit and Cloud Orbit S Headset — The first HyperX gaming headsets powered by Audeze’s patented 100mm Planar Magnetic Drivers for accurate sound. Waves Nx® audio technology brings an immersive cinematic audio experience to gaming. The Cloud Orbit S includes Wave Nx® head tracking technology to deliver a stable hyper-realistic 360-degree audio environment, where the user’s head movements bring the room to life 1000 times a second. HyperX headsets provide audio quality previously only available with audiophile headsets. Due to be available in Q2 of 2019, the Cloud Orbit has an MSRP of $299.99, and the Cloud Orbit S has an MSRP of $329.99.
- HyperX Pulsefire Raid RGB Gaming Mouse — Designed for gamers who need additional buttons for key binding or to execute a variety of commands. Features 11 programmable buttons and features a Pixar 3389 sensor for accuracy and speed, with settings up to 16,000 DPI. Customizable native DPI settings allow users to monitor settings with an LED indicator. Also includes Omron switches with 20M click reliability. Designed for accurate, fluid and responsive tracking, without acceleration. By utilizing HyperX NGenuity Software, users can assign personalized macro functions to the 11 programmable keys and store them in a macro library. Due to be available in Q2 of 2019, it has an MSRP of $59.99
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Purple Edition — Features HyperX dual chamber technology to deliver accurate game sound with incredible range and tone. With 50mm drivers, the dual chambers tune and separate the bass from the midranges and highs, creating immersive sound for gaming, music and movies. Designed to deliver ultimate comfort for hours of extended gameplay with premium HyperX Signature Memory Foam, an expanded headband with softer and more pliable leatherette, and a durable lightweight aluminum frame. Features a detachable cable with in-line audio control with multi-platform compatibility, allowing users to adjust volume and mute the microphone instantly. Due to be available in Q2 of 2019, it has an MSRP of $99.99.