FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.85 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.85 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The latest AIDA64 update implements full support for the upcoming AMD Radeon HD 8000 Series graphics accelerators, adds AVX-optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Richland” APU, and supports the latest GeForce and Tesla GPUs by nVIDIA.
New Features & Improvements
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Richland” APU
- Improved support for AMD “Kabini”, “Temash” and “Kaveri” APUs
- Improved support for Intel “Haswell” and “Valleyview” processors
- Preliminary support for AMD “Beema” APU
- Preliminary support for Intel “Avoton” SoC, “Crystal Well” CPU, “Haswell-E” CPU, “Haswell-ULT” SoC, “Ivy Bridge-E” CPU, “Lynx Point-LP” PCH, “Wellsburg” PCH
- Preliminary support for DDR4 memory modules and GDDR5 system memory
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 8000 Series and nVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan
What’s New Since AIDA64 v2.00
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 support
- OpenCL GPGPU Stress Test
- Enhanced UPS support
- SensorPanel graphs and gauges
- Revamped Desktop Gadget
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series “Trinity” APU and FX-Series “Vishera” CPU
- Optimized benchmarks for Intel Atom Z2760 “Cloverview” SoC
- Revamped PhotoWorxx digital photo processing benchmark with AVX, SSE4.1 and XOP optimizations
- Rewritten AES data encryption benchmark with AESNI, SSE4.1 and VIA PadLock optimizations
- Support for Intel Atom “Cedarview” processors
- Support for Intel Core “Ivy Bridge” CPU and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Preliminary support for AMD “Kabini” APU
- Preliminary support for Intel “Haswell” CPU and Intel “Lynx Point” PCH
- Preliminary support for Intel “Penwell” SoC
- VIA VX11 platform, Nano X2 and QuadCore CPU support
- Socket FM2 motherboards support
- Speech API information
- Support for VirtualBox v4.2 and VMware Workstation v9
- ACPI 5.0, APP SDK 2.8, CUDA 5.0, OpenCL 1.2 Update, OpenGL 4.3, OpenGL ES 3.0 support
- Intel 330, Intel 520, Intel 710, OCZ Vector, OCZ Vertex 4, Samsung 830, Samsung 840, Samsung 840 Pro SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7000, nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series, nVIDIA Quadro K-Series, Tesla K-Series
Optimized 64-Bit Benchmarks For AMD A-Series “Richland” APU
AIDA64 CPUID Panel, Cache & Memory Benchmark panel, System Stability Test, and all memory and processor benchmarks are fully optimized for AMD A-Series “Richland” desktop and mobile APUs, utilizing FMA4 and XOP instructions. Detailed chipset information for AMD A55, A60M, A68, A68M, A70M, A75, A85X “Hudson” and A78, A88X “Bolton” Fusion Controller Hubs. Improved support for the upcoming AMD “Kabini”, “Temash” and “Kaveri” APUs. Preliminary support for AMD “Beema” APUs and GDDR5 system memory. For legacy processors all benchmarks and the System Stability Test are available in 32-bit version as well.
Next-Generation Intel Processors And Chipsets Support
Improved support for the upcoming Intel “Haswell” desktop and mobile processors and Intel “Valleyview” SoC. Detailed chipset information for Intel “Lynx Point”, “Lynx Point-LP”, “Wellsburg” PCHs, and for the integrated memory controller of Intel “Haswell” processors. Preliminary support for Intel “Avoton” SoC, “Crystal Well” CPU, “Haswell-E” CPU, “Haswell-ULT” SoC, “Ivy Bridge-E” CPU. Preliminary support for DDR4 memory modules. Fixed VP8 benchmark crash on Intel Atom Z2760 “Cloverview” SoC.
Support For The Latest Hardware Technologies
Graphics processor, OpenGL and GPGPU details, temperature and cooling fan monitoring for the latest GPUs: AMD Radeon HD 8000 Series, Radeon HD 7790; nVIDIA GeForce GT 625, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 710M, GeForce GT 730M, GeForce GT 750M, GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost, GeForce GTX Titan, Tesla K20s, Tesla K20Xm. Improved support for Plextor and SanDisk SSDs. Fixed thermal monitoring for Corsair Neutron and Neutron GTX SSDs.
Pricing And Availability
AIDA64 Extreme Edition and AIDA64 Business Edition are available now at www.aida64.com/online-store. Additional information on product features, system requirements, and language versions is available atwww.aida64.com/products, as well as discussion forums at forums.aida64.com.
AIDA64 license renewal is now available. For more information, visit www.aida64.com/aida64-renewal. A migration program is available for all EVEREST (AIDA64’s predecessor) customers at www.aida64.com/everest-upgrade.
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available at www.aida64.com/whatsnew