We are about to get things underway here in Taipei. After a total flight time of 19 hours, I’m wide awake after sleeping the day away, hopefully that takes care of the jetlag. What kind of exciting new experiences will we leave Taiwan with this year? Stay tuned….
ASROCK Z97 Extreme6 Tests … @ The SSD Review
To anyone not familiar with SSDs, our title might not seem that striking, but it represents a huge step forward in storage technology within a very short time. It also speaks highly of ASRock for again leading the way in advancing storage, as they are the only to incorporate a new SSD innovation into their Extreme 6 motherboard; this of course being a PCIe Gen 3 x4 interface that could accommodate M.2 SSDs up to blazing 32GB/s speeds. Although it may be some time until we get such a small form factor SSD travelling at that speed, this does mean that the Extreme6 is the only motherboard in the world that can accommodate our Samsung XP941 as a boot drive today. In fact today, we are going to be testing not only that XP941, but also the Plextor M6e PCIe x2 SSD and the Samsung 840 Pro SATA 3 SSD.
- Cougar MX300 Gaming Case Review @ Madshrimps
- CM Storm Sirus 5.1 Review @ Ocaholic
- D-Link DCS-825L HD Wi-Fi Baby Camera Review @ TechwareLabs
- Une Bobine iPhone 5s Stand / Charge Cable Review @ ThinkComputers
- AOC U2868PQU 4K UHD 28 inch Monitor review @ Kitguru
- Genius Widecam F100 @ LanOC Reviews
- Kingston FCR-HS3 Memory Card Reader Review @ APH Networks
- Vantec EZ SWAP M3500 Series Review @ HiTech Legion
- ZBOX Sphere OI520 Plus @ Bjorn3d