Reading the news today is extremely upsetting, depressing almost. Everything is changing including how we watch the NHL. Yes, the National Hockey League. Maybe that is not what you were expecting me to say, but it is. We will now have to watch the games on new channels, being commentated by new people on different days, the crazyness of it all. So instead of reading the news, lighten-up and check out the reviews here on Technology X and then see what are affiliates have to say.
M.2 SSDs are starting to gain traction. The Samsung XP941 is starting to become more available and Plextor won Best of Show with their M6e at FMS this year. Both LiteOn and Hynix displayed some 1TB M.2 SSDs and LSI showed off some M.2 reference designs with their latest SF37000 controller. However, these larger capacity products aren’t going to be on the market for a while. Kingston had recently released their SM2280S3 M.2 SATA SSD in 120GB back in June for system builder applications, but it wasn’t until recently that it became available in 240GB capacity.
- Apple’s First Foray Into Phablet Territory @ Techspot
- ICY DOCK ICYCube MB561U3S-4S 4 Bay External HDD Enclosure Review @ ThinkComputers
- iconBIT Toucan 4K Android Mini-PC Review @ Madshrimps
- Cooler Master Storm Devastator Keyboard/Mouse Set Review @ APH Networks
- CM Storm NovaTouch TKL Premium Keyboard Review @ Modders-Inc
- Logitech K830 Wireless Keyboard Review @ tweak
- Func KB-460 (Cherry MX Blue) Mechanical Keyboard Review @ APH Networks
- Corsair Gaming Vengeance K70 RGB @ Kitguru
- Attitude One Rapira Elite Laser Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- Roccat Tyon Mouse Review @ HardwareHeaven
- SuperTooth Disco Twin Bluetooth Stereo Speaker Review @ NikKTech
- Arctic S111 BT Mobile Bluetooth Sound System Review @ Kitguru