TRENDnet announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-811DRU which is designed to easily handle multiple HD streams in a busy connected home.
The TEW-811DRU generates an ultra-high performance 867 Mbps Wireless AC network and a 300 Mbps Wireless N network to connect mobile devices and computers to the internet. Beamforming technology boosts connectivity by directing the strongest signal to the location of each connected device.
Plug in a USB flash or network attached storage drive to share HD videos and music across the network. Gigabit ports on the back of the router maintain high speed wired connections. Create a secure isolated guest network for guest internet access. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. Manage access to websites and file types with advanced access controls.
“The average home now has over ten wireless connected devices,” said Zak Wood, director of marketing for TRENDnet. “TRENDnet’s TEW-811DRU, is designed to effortlessly handle network traffic for the demands of today and tomorrow.”
- Wireless AC: Next generation extreme Wireless AC
- Simultaneous Dual Band: 867 Mbps Wireless AC + 300 Mbps
- Whole Home Coverage: High power amplifiers extend wireless coverage
- One Touch Connection: Connect to the router at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- Guest Network Access: Create an isolated network for guest internet access
- Parental Controls: Control access to specific websites or types of content
- USB Share Port: Share content from a USB storage device across you wireless network
- Gigabit Wired: Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance network connections
The TEW-811DRU is currently shipping to online and retail partners with an MSRP of U.S. $179.99