The In Win 509 is a fresh new case that is pleasing to the eyes and structurally sound at the same time. The 509 provides two tempered glass panels for the consumer that’s interested in performance and showing off their components. With tons of room for customization and an outstanding airflow system, the 509 is a hard chassis to beat.PACKAGING, CONTENTS & SPECIFICATIONS
The 509 comes in a every day, vanilla, cardboard box, secured with Styrofoam and a protective cover, your 509 is sure to arrive in pristine condition.
In Win has ensured you have more than is necessary when it comes to hardware for installation, however fans are absent from the chassis. The instruction manual is easy to read and looks professional too! Both sides of the 509 come with hand screws for mounting. Two on the metal side and four for the tempered glass side. Mounting and unmounting the tempered glass side can be done in a matter of seconds. The In Win 509 comes in two colours, black or (ROG) black and red.
The specifications of the In Win 509 are:
- Weight: 14kg
- Dimensions in millimetres: Width 235 Depth 578 and Height 527
- Drive bays: 1 x 5.25″, 5 x 2.5″/3.5″ mounts and 4x 2.5″ mounts
- Cooling support: Bottom: 1 x 120/140mm, Rear: 1 x 120/140mm, Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140 mm, Side: 3 x 120mm, Internal: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140 mm
- CPU cooler clearance: 188mm
- Liquid Cooling Max Rad: 360mm
- Maximum GPU length: 370mm
- Materials: Steel, tempered glass and plastic