A big day for Amazon sales today – Amazon Prime Day. Before you hit the Amazon link, check out a view reviews on the site or from some of our affiliates to get their opinions.
Released earlier last year, the Samsung EVO Plus line of microSD cards has been quite a success. In light of this, Samsung has decided to continue momentum and push boundaries by expanding the capacity availability. Today, Samsung has released the world’s largest microSD card, and in order to do so, they have integrated their latest 48-layer TLC V-NAND into it! At 256GB, it is more capacity than some laptops and now you can have this kind of capacity in your phone or tablet, action cam, or any device that accepts microSDXC cards!
- be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Review @ Kitguru
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Case Review @ BenchMarkReviews
- In Win 707 Case @ Technic3D
- Streacom FC10 Alpha Fanless Chassis Review @ NikKTech
- Avegant Glyph – the Mobile Personal Theater @ Bjorn3d
- Gigabyte X99 Phoenix SLI Motherboard Review @ Modders-Inc
- TP-LINK Neffos C5 Max Smartphone Review @ Madshrimps
- Bitdefender BOX Home Network Security @ Bigbruin
- Cooler Master Hyper 212X @ techPowerUp
- Intel Skull Canyon NUC6i7KYK Review @ Techspot