We have pulled together a few of the most recent reviews, completed by our affiliates, on peripherals for you to browse. It is becoming evident that people like to change these components fairly often. So why not get a few opinions before you go out and purchase yours. Continue to follow us on TechnologyX for our views as well.
It’s been some time since Crucial introduced the M500 Series SSD and, as it was when first released, the M500 remains to be a top value premium SSD offering. At $439 for a 960GB M500, this translates to .43/GB which is still lower than some premium SSDs of half that capacity. Not so much a difficulty with respect their target market, performance of the M500 family was a bit lower than the competition, although Crucial seemed hit a bulls eye when considering capacity and value.
- ASUS Radeon R9 290X Matrix Platinum @ Ocaholic
- Sapphire R7 250 Ultimate Video Card Review @ ThinkComputers
- SteelSeries H Wireless Gaming Headset @ NikKTech
- Klipsch KG-200 Headset Video Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset Review @ Kitguru
- Feenix Autore Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ ThinkComputers
- Rapoo Blade Series E2700 Wireless Multi-media Touchpad Keyboard Review @ TestFreaks
- ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Keyboard Video Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Topre RealForce 87U 55g Tenkeyless Keyboard Review @ HCW
- Ozone Boson, Lepton and Neutron Mouse Mat Review @ Tweak
- Genius GX Gaming Gila Mouse Review @ Modders-Inc