Are you looking to update your system and don’t know where to start? If you haven’t already, you should investigate replacing your hard drive with a solid state drive (SSD). Maybe you need some new peripherals, you know, a new mouse or keyboard? After you are done here, check out what some of our affiliate review sites are looking at now.
Slow SSD Transition And The Consumer Mindset @ TheSSDReview
Last week I posted the comment on a social site that stated, “If you are a friend of mine and still use a hard drive, I am embarrassed for you”. This drew criticism that I truly never expected, much from friends who responded through private thoughts back to me, some that I would never print. I was definitely taken aback that so many followed my social thoughts, but more importantly, I guess I was more concerned with the number of people close to me still using a hard drive. Many of these same people spend several hours a day on a computer.
- ASUS Cerberus Gaming Headset Video Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Rosewill R-Studio Sonas Headphones @ BCCHardware
- SteelSeries H Wireless Gaming Headset @ NikKTech
- Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Gaming Headset Video Review @ 3dgameman
- CM Storm Trigger-Z Review @ Ocaholic
- Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 (Razer Green Switches) @ Custom PC Review
- GAMDIAS NYX Speed Gaming Mouse Pad Review @ HiTech Legion
- ROCCAT Siru Ultra-Thin Mouse Pad Review @ BCCHardware
- Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD Remaster Video Review @ HardwareHeaven
- WD My Cloud 2TB Personal Cloud Storage Review @ ThinkComputers
- SilverStone CP11 SATA Cable Review @ APH Networks
- Enermax DreamBass AeroOdio CP006 Cooling Pad Review @ HiTech Legion
- The Pen Is Mightier Than The Finger, Well Sometimes: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Review @ HotHardware